Upward Growth to God in obedience to God’s Word, prayer, and worship.
• Word-Centered: Jesus Christ reigns over His church through His Word. We are intentional in keeping the Word central to all ministry and teaching.
• Prayer: Conversation with God is integral to all we do. We demonstrate dependence on the Spirit of God by empowering His people for His work through prayer.
• Worship: We worship God reverently in spirit and in truth. Our corporate worship is God-centered, Jesus Christ focused, and Spirit-filled.
Inward Growth to God through community, discipleship and stewardship.
• Community: We connect and develop meaningful relationships with other believers by serving one another, growing as disciples, being accountable, and functioning in unity.
• Discipleship: We develop people by bolstering spiritual maturity, entrusting them with ministry responsibilities, and supporting godly relationships.
• Stewardship: We are generous with all the Lord has provided – our time, our talents, our spiritual gifts, and our material resources.
Outward Growth to the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Local: We initiate local outreach by meeting physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the surrounding community.
• Global: We initiate global outreach by mobilizing our congregation to reach people of every tribe and nation.